Remington is proud to announce its full-size polymer pistol, the RP45 and RP45 Night Sight is now available at Defender Outdoors. The Remington RP45, a striker-fired, polymer frame pistol features a 4.5-inch barrel chambered in 45 Auto.
MAXIMUM FIREPOWER. COMPLETE CONTROL. THIS IS SHOOTABILITY.
Following the 2017 release of the RP9 Remington’s first polymer frame full-size handgun, the 15+1 capacity RP45 is a great addition to the RP line. Boasting all the same features as the RP9 with the added power of the 45 Auto cartridge, and available with 3-dot tritium night sights. Built with one of the smallest grip circumferences in its class, the RP45 delivers a reliable defensive gun at a great value to the consumer.
Features and Benefits
- Two double stack magazines, one of the highest standard 45 Auto mag capacities
- Smallest full-size grip circumference fits 95% of all shooters
- Ambidextrous slide release for improved control for left and right-handed shooters
- Smooth single action trigger with a crisp tactile reset
- 3 Dot tritium night sight (night sight model only)
- PVD coated stainless steel barrel for greater accuracy and durability
- Standard picatinny rail
- Interchangeable backstraps (small, medium, and large)
- Optimized grip angle for reduced felt recoil and points instinctively
- Rear sight fighting surface
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator
Durable, versatile and supremely consistent from shot-to-shot, the Remington RP45 allows you to live ready with the confidence you seek.
The RP45 pistol ships with two magazines along with small, medium, and large backstraps for a custom fit.
Model | RP45 | RP45 10Rd | RP45 Night Sight
Caliber | 45 Auto | 45 Auto | 45 Auto
Mag Capacity | 15 + 1 | 10 + 1 | 15 + 1
Barrel Length | 4.5” | 4.5” | 4.5”
Twist Rate | 1-16” RH | 1-16” RH | 1-16” RH
Barrel Material | 410 Stainless | 410 Stainless | 410 Stainless
Barrel / Slide Finish | PVD | PVD | PVD
Sights | 3 Dot | 3 Dot | Tritium 3 Dot
Trigger Pull | 5.5 – 7 lbs. | 5.5 – 7 lbs. | 5.5 – 7 lbs.
Grip Material | Polymer | Polymer | Polymer
Mass Weight | 26.4 ounces | 26.4 ounces | 26.4 ounces