Anyone who has scored their trophy bucks on the Boon and Crockett scale know the term “non-typical” in regards to rack measuring. For those that haven’t scored their racks, “typical” and “non-typical” refer to the symmetry and directional growth of a deer’s antlers. Typical bucks have nearly symmetrical antlers on each side, each main beam is grows up and out, with each tine growing straight up in the air. Non-typical racks can be just about anything, from non-symmetrical antlers, to crazy and wild growth. Now, Federal Premium is capturing the excitement of those massive, multi-point non-typical trophies with a new line of Non-Typical deer hunting ammunition.
Federal Launches 13 Options in Its New Non-Typical Deer Hunting Ammunition Lineup
Federal Ammunition is pleased to announce its launch of Non-Typical, a full line of ammunition specifically built for the American deer hunter. The competitively priced rifle loads are available in 13 popular hunting cartridges and bullet weight options, including a 140-grain 6.5 Creedmoor. Shipments of this new ammunition are being delivered to dealers.
New Federal Non-Typical uses an optimized soft-point bullet with a concentric jacket to provide tag-punching accuracy and consistent, lethal wound channels on any whitetail, mule deer or other species.
Features & Benefits
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 243DT100 / 243 Win. 100-grain soft point / $21.95
- 270DT130 / 270 Win. 130-grain soft point / $21.95
- 270DT150 / 270 Win. 150-grain soft point / $21.95
- 3030DT150 / 30-30 Win. 150-grain soft point / $19.95
- 3030DT170 /30-30 Win. 170-grain soft point / $19.95
- 308DT150 / 308 Win. 150-grain soft point / $21.95
- 308DT180 / 308 Win. 180-grain soft point / $21.95
- 3006DT150 / 30-06 Spring. 150-grain soft point / $21.95
- 3006DT180 / 30-06 Spring. 180-grain soft point / $21.95
- 7RDT150 / 7mm Rem. Mag. 150-grain soft point / $27.95
- 300WDT150 / 300 Win. Mag. 150-grain soft point / $27.95
- 300WDT180 / 300 Win. Mag. 180-grain soft point / $27.95
- 65CDT1 / 6.5 Creedmoor 140-grain soft point / $21.95
About Federal Premium
About Vista Outdoor Inc.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, and Europe. For news and information, visit www.vistaoutdoor.com or follow us on Twitter @VistaOutdoorInc and Facebook at www.facebook.com/vistaoutdoor.