You can get a new carry gun in your holster and more cash in your wallet with this new rebate from Smith & Wesson. Right now, if you purchase a new M&P Shield, M&P Bodyguard 380, S&W SD, or SDVE handgun you can get up to $75 back in a rebate offer. To make things even better, Defender Outdoors is offering all these Smith & Wesson handguns at low prices!
About the M&P Shield
The reality of protection is that you never know when you’ll need it. Smith and Wesson took the power and features of their full sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night.
Purchase an M&P Shield between April 1st and June 30th, and you can get $75 back!
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P line of firearms
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Includes 2 magazines: one with extended capacity for full grip
- 18 degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Striker-fired for short consistent trigger pull, every time
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy
About the M&P Bodyguard 380
Compact and sleek, the M&P BODYGUARD 380 delivers personal protection in an easy-to-carry, comfortable platform. Chambered for .380 ACP, the lightweight pistol features a high-strength polymer frame with a black, matte-coated stainless-steel slide and barrel. The new M&P BODYGUARD 380 retains original design features including a 2.75-inch barrel, which contributes to an overall length of 5.25 inches and an unloaded weight of only 12.3 ounces making it perfectly suited for concealed carry. Lightweight, and simple to use—nothing protects like a BODYGUARD. Now available with an integrated Crimson Trace Laserguard.
Purchase an M&P Bodyguard between April 1st and June 30th, and you can get $50 back!
- Stainless Steel Drift Adjustable Sights
- Two magazines included (finger groove and flat butt plate)
- Ergonomic grip
- High-strength polymer frame
- External takedown lever and slide stop
- Manual thumb safety
- Double action fire control (2nd strike compatibility)
- Stainless steel barrel and slide
About the SD and SD VE Pistols
The Smith & Wesson SD VE is chambered in both 9mm and .40 S&W. The handgun features the innovative SDT Self Defense Trigger that offers a consistent trigger pull for every round. The SD VE also features a tactile loaded chamber indicator, so you instantly know if there’s a round ready to go, without needing to pull the slide back; perfect for low-light situations. The ergonomic grip also features a textured finger locator, making this handgun great for carry or home defense.
Purchase an SD VE from April 1st through June 30th and you can get $25 back!
- SDT — Self Defense Trigger for Optimal, Consistent Pull First Round to Last
- Dovetailed, White Dot Sights
- Standard, Picatinny-Style Rail
- Ergonomic, Textured Grip
- Textured Finger Locator
- Aggressive Front and Back Strap Texturing
- Distinctive Two-Tone Finish
- Front and Rear Serrations
- Magazines for current SD are compatible with SDVE
Once you’ve purchased your Smith and Wesson handgun, you can head over to Smith & Wesson’s Rebate Center to submit your claim. Just fill in the blanks, type in the serial number of your new handgun, and upload a copy of your sales receipt. You must submit your rebate claim before July 30th, so don’t wait too long. Buy one today and get your money back before it’s too late!